I write this as I am on my apartment floor surrounded by lace trim, thread, sewing pins and needles. I’m either 1. creating a mass murder weapon or 2. crafting. I’ll let you decide.
Since I’ve been vocal about Wednesday’s being my absolute least favorite day of the week, I usually try to bring a little cheer when this sterile day rolls around. For this hump day I’ve decided to compile a list of things I’ve enjoyed over the past few days.
- THE NEW ONE REPUBLIC SINGLE IS OUT AND I LOVE IT. LISTEN TO “IF I LOSE MYSELF” RIGHT NOW.
- Finally seeing Silver Linings Playbook and falling even deeper in love with my beloved J-Law.
- Finding the song in the credits of Silver Linings Playbook is by Alabama Shakes and then downloading their entire debut album which is INCREDIBLE.
- Remembering to take my reusable grocery bags to Trader Joes. It only took me about 7 months.
- Discovering “Just A Fool” off Xtina’s new album. The record features Blake Shelton and is actually really good. Go girl.
- Haylor broke up so I can finally attempt to have a life again. Thank god.
- And this woman. I nominate her for the next season of The Bachelorette.