Welcome to week 3 of Bachelor Sean. This week we finally got to see Tierra in a neck brace and watch Kacie B FINALLY be sent home. Here are my live thoughts/word vomit recap:
- For the third week in a row we start with a shirtless Sean montage. I hope this continues for the whole season. Well played Chris Harrison.
- There is no way these girls only packed one suitcase for 3 months at the Bachelor mansion. LIARS.
- Longest On Screen Kiss. They really are running low on date ideas.
- PS anyone else see the creeper with the beard behind Chris Harrison on the Hollywood kiss date?
- Lesley M pulls through and gets a rose. Thank god because I have her staying until week 7.
- AGAIN WE HAVE SHIRTLESS SEAN. BLESS YOU CHRIS HARRISON FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.
- This beach volleyball game is straight embarrassing. Also, girls who play any sport with without their hair in a ponytail are completely idiotic.
- HAHAHHAHAH SEAN ASKING KACIE B WHY SHE’S ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD AND THEN CALLING HER CRAZY. Sean you are a god.
- Lindsay gets the rose on the group date. She’s in my top 2. You go girl. Make me proud.
- This was my exact thought process for the next 5 minutes of the show “1) Yes Ashlee who I picked to win the whole thing is getting a single date which basically means she gets a rose unless she royally fucks up the date. 2) I’m doing so well with my bracket this episode. 3)OMG TIERRA IS GOING TO RUIN THEIR DATE.”
- Tierra I understand you were put in a neck brace but now the entire nation knows you were probably faking it. Who are you trying to be here. Like really. Please stahp.
- Okay I’m tearing up. This Ashlee/Sean date just turned into the cutest Bachelor date ever. Six Flags, helping girls and Eli Young Band. I am so done.
- Cocktail party, my favorite part of the episode. Get ready to chug your drinks ladiez.
- Wait he seriously shipped Sarah’s dog to her at the mansion. What is going on. Who actually does that. Chris Harrison did you approve this?
- GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE KACIE B. GO HOME.
- And the other two girls eliminated are Taryn and Kristy. Both of whom I had going until week 4 and 6 respectively so I’m not too happy about that.
My total points for this episode was 27 and my overall total now sits at 74. Not great but not horrible either. Until next week, stay classy #bachelornation.
Pssssst if you still need the bracket you can find it here.