It’s that time of the month again. Here are the TwentySeven Things that made my January lovely.
- Spending NYE with some of my favorite girls.
- Duck Dynasty marathons.
- Finally giving in and re-signing up for Netflix. (Third time’s the charm?)
- My brother’s 16th birthday.
- Pasadena flea market.
- Having my first taste of Babycakes and mildly falling in love.
- Justin Timberlake returning to music to reclaim his rightful throne.
- Learning the cup song.
- Reinstating my Amy Winehouse love affair, finding Alabama Shakes and falling in love with Haim for the second time in a row.
- GIRLS starting up again.
- One Direction’s new music video came out. And I love it.
- Hiking Runyon Canyon and the Hollywood sign.
- The Bachelor is finally back. Monday nights are once again filled with endless train wrecks.
- Discovering Downton Abbey. Then having my life be consumed by the Crawleys. Specifically Matthew.
- Starting the job search. (This is actually more stressful than fun but it’s on here because at least I took the first step.)
- John Mayer sang for the first time in a long time. I might have pathetically teared up watching the comeback video on YouTube.
- 49ers made it into the Superbowl. I get to paint my face next weekend and pretend to be a lifetime fan since I’m from Nor-Cal. #bandwagon
- Reading The Time Keeper.
- Going here.
- I made glitter letters and I’m really proud of them and they’re really pretty.
- Detoxing from coffee for about 2 weeks. My body actually feels so much better.
- Discovering Refinery29 and A Cup of Jo.
- Only gassing up my car once in 3 weeks. I don’t think that’s happened in literally 6 months.
- All of my grades finally came in. I am officially officially graduated. Meaning that I won’t have to take an online class and hide it from people if I had
- Having an epiphany. Then a slight breakdown. Then coming back to neutral ground. Kind of.
- Getting Diddy Riese in Westwood after a 2 year dry spell.
- And this