Here we are in week 4, already committed to a full month of Bachelor Sean and his band of crazies. Let’s hit it.
Sarah’s thoughts/live word vomit recap:
- Sean shirtless in the opener. Glad we have one constant this season.
- Selma is not down for this hike. At all.
- Sean knows how to play the ratings game. Take the most prissy girl to have dinner in a trailer. I underestimated him.
- BRING ON THE ROLLER BLADE SHIT SHOW. HELL YES.
- Amanda already playing the game by lying. I support this.
- I can’t even comment on Sarah without sounding like an asshole so I’m not going to.
- Amanda went way too hard. I retract my previous comment. That’s why you don’t lie kids. Bad things happen to liars. Like a possible broken jaw.
- Okay Amanda is bat shit cray. YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ADMIT TO PLAYING THE SYMPATHY CARD YOU DO THAT IN SILENCE GURL.
- Tierra is driving the crazy train tonight. All aboard.
- Leslie needs to stop it with her weird catch phrases. But really.
- SHE IS LIVING OUT MY DREAM OF HAVING A PRETTY WOMAN MOMENT. GET OUT RIGHT NOW.
- Chris Harrison must have given Sean a big boy credit card to buy all of this shit. #BeverlyHillzzz
- Sean and Leslie have no chemistry. No rose on the one-on-one means Leslie gets a one way ticket home. Bye gurl.
- Um major awk having Ben Taylor still sing after Sean sent Leslie home…
- And there it is ladies and gents, the dramatic rose drop. Every season’s gotta have at least one.
- COCKTAIL PARTY DRINK UP LADIEZZZ.
- Sean loves Ashlee. YES LOVE HER SO I CAN WIN THE BRACKET SEAN.
- Robyn stahp with the chocolate jokes because you’re African American.
- Tierra is such a psychopath I can’t even deal.
- Okay Catherine is actually really cute. Finally she gets some air time. Get it girl.
- Why is Amanda wearing black lipstick. She looks terrifying.
- Closing credits: apparently Sean can’t drive. But he’s still sexy.
With the end of week 4 we send home Leslie (on the one-on-one date) and Amanda at the rose ceremony. I racked up 28 points this week for a running total of 102. Triple digits baby! Cheers to a double episode train wreck next week #bachelornation. Stay classy.
Psssst here’s the bracket outline and my bracket rules if you want to jump on board.