So last week I didn’t blog the second episode of Bachelor because honestly that’s a little too much Bachelor blogging for one week. Sorry. Selma and
Ke$ha Daniella went home and I didn’t care much because I had already written them out of my bracket a few weeks ago. My points total going into this week is 152 and I’m feeling pretty good about it. Don’t let me down Sean.
Episode 7 Live Thoughts/Word Vomit
- We are in the Virgin Islands people. Welcome to the good life.
- All the girls hating on Tierra is like real life mean girls. Lesley I am giving you the honorable title of Regina. Treat it with respect and honor.
- Ashlee is freaking me out with this secret. If she fucks up my bracket I swear.
- Oh thank god it was only that she was married as a 17 year old. I actually thought she was going to be like “I killed someone when I was in high school and my trial is next week.”
- OH SHIT SHE SAID I LOVE YOU THE HOUSE IS GOING TO KILL HER IN HER SLEEP. Ashlee I fear for your life. Honestly.
- Drink up Sean. You’re going to need it for your Tierrable Date.
- Catherine is so cute. Oh wait shit just got serious. She has a good sob story. Respect.
- What do the other girls do when they don’t hang out with Sean on the group dates? Pound shots? Chris Harrison can you verify or deny?
- Des are you day drunk? So many tears for the daytime.
- LINDSAY THE DARK HORSE GETS THE ROSE. I AM KILLING IT IN MY BRACKET. YOU GO GIRL.
- Damnit Sean saying he isn’t where he should be feelings wise with Lesley. This could be detrimental to the bracket. DON’T MAKE A POOR DECISION SEAN.
- Lesley take down your mile high brick wall and let Sean love you. Or my bracket is screwed.
- SEAN’S SISTER SIGNED HIM UP FOR THE SHOW HAHAHH. She is totally a secret part of #BachelorNation and is loving this.
- “Let’s get nitty gritty.” HELL YES ASHLEE LET’S DO THIS.
- “DO NOT LET THOSE GIRLS TAKE YOUR SPARKLE AWAY I TOLD MYSELF”
- “I CAN’T CONTROL MY FACE ALL THE TIME”
- Literally the weight of this season rests on Sean’s sister. Don’t let the #BachelorNation down girl. You is kind, you is smart, YOU IS IMPORTANT.
- TIERRA IS GOING HOME. IT’S A BACHELOR MIRACLE. LET’S DANCE.
- Side bar: Why is Sean so orange? And his eyebrows are almost invisible?.
- OMG NO COCKTAIL PARTY. NO DRINKS. THAT MEANS THEY DO ALL OF THIS SOBER. CHRIS HARRISON WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN.
- I AM FEARING FOR ASHLEE’S LIFE RIGHT NOW. Don’t ruin this for me Sean.
- Des – SAFE.
- Catherine – SAFE.
- I AM HAVING AN ANEURISM PLEASE GOD DON’T LET IT BE ASHLEE.
- Ashlee – SAFE. THANK YOU BACHELOR GODS. OH THANK YOU.
- Sorry Lesley. I love you but I had you going home next episode anyways so I’m not that mad about it.
- Um wait Catherine is having a meltdown because she is staying instead of Lesley. Excuse me what. Were they a thing or something?
Point total after this episode: 173.
Next week is hometowns. Hometown dates are my favorite episode of the whole season because you throw 4 families in there and at least one is bound to be crazy and try to start some shit. That’s a wrap. Until next week Bachelor Nation! Stay classy.