It’s that time of the month again. TwentySeven Things: February 2013.
- I got my very own little teapot.
- I realized my love for Florida Georgia Line is very strong.
- But not stronger than my love for Tim McGraw. I swear that man gets more attractive with age. Look at this and wipe the drool off your chin.
- Bachelor Sean has ruled my Monday nights. I can’t look away.
- On the contrary Sean has just recently broken my heart by sending my girl Ashlee home. There were tears.
- I watched the entire series of the Inbetweeners. Highly recommend it if you love inappropriate British sitcoms. The movie is also awesome. I can’t wait to go to a bar one day and do the dance.
- Also on the British subject I’ve fallen in love with Olly Murs. Watch this.
- British again: The loves of my boy band life, One Direction, released a music video for their cover of One Way Or Another. It’s adorable and for charity. I may have watched it
seventeena lot of times.
- Paperman just won at the Oscars. I wrote about it a few weeks ago.
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND BEYONCE HAVE RETURNED.
- I went to champagne brunch twice in the past month. Brunch is always a good choice. If you don’t like brunch I don’t think we can be friends.
- I went and saw Ellie Goulding at the Palladium. She was amazing.
- I went and saw Ed Sheeran at the Nokia. I barely held it together and withheld tears. I was fangirling the entire time.
- I went and saw twenty one pilots at the Troubadour. I danced and danced and danced.
- Buzzfeed nailed it in the past month. Specifically with these two posts. Read them here and here.
- The Grammys and the Oscars happened this month. I was in award show heaven. But overall Jennifer Lawrence won everything. Every award should be given to Jen just so we can hear her acceptance speech.
- My first Treat Yo Self 2013 happened and it was glorious.
- I participated in my first ever Power Hour Picnic at LACMA.
- I started a new little experiment.
- I attended the Never Grow Up event in LA and received a swag bag and free clothes. I’ve never had anything like that happen to me and I tried to act cool but probably failed miserably.
- Spring training games kicked off. Baseball is back. God bless America and the San Francisco Giants.
- I used Timeline on Facebook for the first time and went back to like people’s status’ from 2009. It was hilarious and I regret nothing.
- I have almost completely filled up my wall of lyrics. Only a few more left to make.
- The construction on Harry Potter world in LA is starting and it might be done by 2014. EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE IT’S ONLY MY BIGGEST DREAM.
- I took my first bubble bath ever this month. I apologize for all of the times in the past where I have talked shit on bubble baths. They are the 9th wonder of the world.
- I started writing for Love Twenty. I am looking forward to the lovely things we will be able to do together.
- These were sent to me on Valentines day. I told my boyfriend Harry Styles he didn’t have to but he insisted. He is so sweet.