It’s Thursday which means it’s almost Friday which means it’s almost the weekend! Here are my TwentySeven Things for June.
- Yesterday my best friend left on the next adventure in her life on a one way ticket to Perth, Australia. Leaving her at LAX was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. If you saw a crying girl in Terminal 2 of LAX, it was me. I love you Kat and I miss you so much already.
- I’m currently obsessed with both the Phillip Phillips and Kacey Musgraves albums.
- I’m 4 episodes away from being completely done with Arrested Development. I’m not ready to say goodbye to the Bluths. I think I’ve made a huge mistake.
- I went home for a wedding the first weekend in June.
- Then I went home for my brothers confirmation and a baby shower the second weekend in June.
- When I drove home for the confirmation, I showed up at the wrong church.
- Then I went to Temecula for a 1st birthday party and Anaheim for Fathers Day for the third weekend in June.
- A 4 year old punched a 5 year old in Temecula.
- Candy Crush has taken over my life. I can’t stop playing. Or asking people to send me lives via Facebook.
- This still makes me cry laugh when I watch it.
- I started making smoothies a few times a day in an attempt to eat more vegetables. It seems to be the only way I can force myself to eat them.
- I was serenaded by a post man on a Thursday at 8:30am.
- I had lunch at The Ivy on Robertson for the first time and felt like such a fancy bitch.
- I got bangs. It took me 3 weeks but I finally like them.
- I lost my #1 guy in my Bachelorette bracket. I’ve been semi-boycotting the show ever since.
- John Mayer and Gavin DeGraw both released new singles this month. It’s been slightly emotional for me.
- I talked about finding myself again, 8 months later.
- I have officially surpassed 100 orders on my Etsy shop.
- This video is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.
- I wore my shirt inside out at work all day until 4:55pm when someone finally told me.
- I got to see my boys, the SF Giants, play the Dodgers in LA.
- Memorial Day was relaxing and glorious as I got to lay out by a pool with some of my favorites.
- I made it on the front page of the Taylor Swift: Diet Coke contest home page.
- I bought a leather journal.
- I got a roommate. She’s awesome and amazing and wonderful and I love her a lot.
- Summer Fridays at work have officially started! Which means summer is here and extra long weekends for all.
- DOMA, Prop 8 and Wendy Davis all in one day. America is doing it right.
PS This is my 200th post! It’s crazy how fast time goes. Happy 200th little blog. I lalala love you.