Happy Friday!!! I am so happy it’s finally the weekend. This week at work was a bit hectic but luckily went by very quickly. Plus today is a Summer Friday! I am so excited to spend the weekend going on hikes and attempting to keep my NY tan by hitting the beach. Here are a few links I’ve been loving on in the past week.
- This little girl is a straight bad ass.
- I read this in the office and laughed out loud. Number 4 and 23 are my favorites.
- To my Los Angeles based friends, you know you’re reading this and saying “guilty…..guilty….. DEFINITELY GUILTY.”
- So you want to be a writer? Bad intro.
- The evolution of the Red Power Ranger blew my mind.
- I totally aced this Taylor Swift lyric test.
- Yes, Jay-Z really did lipsync his own song for 6 hours straight. Because he gives 0 fucks.
- Going to try out these 3 different home made flavored waters.
- What does your coffee choice say about you? Iced coffee is pretty spot on for me.
- Even these people faced Struggle City in their 20s. Makes me not feel nearly as bad knowing my end-all-be-all OPRAH knew the struggle.
(If you need me this weekend, look for me reading a book in Malibu in a giant floppy hat.)