This weekend I’m headed home for a wedding that I’m sure is going to look straight out of Pinterest and be one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. I’m off on a jet plane tonight for my lengthy flight that is all of one hour to get from Southern to Northern California, thank you Southwest. Here are a few links that I’ve been showing some love the past week.
- THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY.
- Yesterday was Jennifer Lawrence’s 23rd birthday. All of the Internet is basically obsessed with her and proclaim her (me included) our Queen. Here are reasons why she’s awesome.
- Urban Outfitters just launched their fall boot line. It is taking a lot of self-restraint not to order things at this current place and time.
- If Disney Princesses’ had Instagram.
- Things 20-Somethings are tired of hearing. You know this is beyond accurate.
- Found this website from a co-worker, the best new website to order flowers from.
- Because we’re all broke, here is a GIF set to express our poorness.
- PS Happy Friday.