In short summary this is what happened. Also shout out to MTV for always cutting to the one person who you want to see during a crucial moment.
- Lady Gaga had a cereal box on her head for her opening number.
- Taylor Swift dropped an F bomb and I love her for it.
- Miley Cyrus embarrassed herself to a new level on national television.
- Robin Thicke should be mortified for partaking in Miley’s national meltdown.
- Justin Timberlake is the greatest human being on the planet.
- NSYNC PERFORMED TOGETHER AND I AM STILL SCREAMING.
- Jimmy Fallon is the ultimate Timberlake fangirl.
- During the NSYNC performance the camera pans to One Direction and you know all of them are thinking “I’m totally going to be the Justin.”
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis gave an incredible performance with Mary Lambert and even brought out Jennifer Hudson.
- Bruno Mars sang about having sex like gorillas and it was awesome.
- Katy Perry gave a completely okay performance that I thought was going to be 7 levels of awesome but totally wasn’t.
I’m still in shock from NSYNC and will be watching this on a loop all day.
I don’t know if this is photoshopped in but check Ryan Gosling doing the Bye Bye Bye choreography. Lower left. I can’t stop laughing.