Ellie Goulding’s “Goodness Gracious” has been on repeat for the past few days. It’s a new track on her re-release called Halycon Days and it makes me want to put on a flower crown and dance around with flailing limbs. I love it. A lot.
Today is Thursday, which is fine but it’s no Friday if you know what I mean. Here’s a few things that have been meandering through my head the past few days.
- I really really want macaroons. So if someone is reading this and you live in the Los Angeles area and you brought me macaroons I would probably love you until the end of time.
- I’m becoming obsessed with this band called The 1975. They’re from England. They’re rad.
- I am so glad Fall TV is back. Now I have something to live for on the weekdays come 8 o’clock when I’m sitting on the couch in my PJ’s sipping my tea, fully accepting my g-ma lifestyle.
- The new Britney Spears song makes me feel lazy in life. And her arrival in the desert to announce her Vegas residency was hilarious and yet again reaffirms that she is the Queen and gives 0 fucks as a popstar. Diva rolled up in a helicopter with a red carpet to the middle of the DESERT.
- The new iOS 7 is beautiful. I love every part of it. It makes me feel like we’re moving toward Meet The Robinsons which is up there for one of my favorite movies of all time.
- Yesterday I was having some blood sugar issues so I went to the shop downstairs at work and bought a coke and red vines. Being half delusional I decided to make a joke and tweet about how I act like a 7 year old and buy red vines instead of a juice for sugar like an adult would do. Then out of nowhere Red Vines starts following me on Twitter. I laugh and decide to tweet AT them with their handle. The rest is history. I guess I have a new soulmate now.