It’s HUUUUUUUMP DAAAAAAAAAY.
Here’s a boat load of links for you to click through to distract yourself from doing any real work today.
- Amazing notes from neighbors.
- Kid’s Halloween costumes that are nailing it.
- I need to get on this. How to be Amy Poehler’s best friend.
- Short boots for fall. I can DIG it.
- The ultimate lip sync battle. JGL takes the cake though.
- Ugh, white people.
- The one question you never wanted to actually ask: what makes all those frilly coffee drinks different from one another.
- Martha Stewarts’ 20 Most Pinned Halloween Recipes.
- New meme alert: Black People Not Amused With White People.
- Bonus meme: ScarJo Falling.
- The selfie heard round the world. STARBUCKS DRAKE HANDS.
This song has been on repeat for a solid 3 days now. I’m not sure why, but I really really love it. It sometimes makes me want to cry, sometimes makes me want to slow dance around the living room and sometimes makes me want to reevaluate life. Either way you look at it, it’s just a really beautiful song.
PS Here are a few celebration pictures from my Blogaversary treat at lunch time yesterday celebrating my one year love affair with TwentySeven Things.