I haven’t felt the wrath of a hump day in quite some time, but for some reason when I woke up today my body was like UGH HUMP DAY. So I’m going to make a list of things I’ve enjoyed so far this week rather than be morbid and dwell on the hump day blues.
- Last night a new Ed Sheeran song started floating around on the Internet. He played it at his first MSG show in NY. It’s called “So In Love” and I highly suggest creeping around the Internet until you find it. Let’s just say I had it on repeat for quite some time last night.
- I had some Kohls cash to redeem so I ordered a silk robe for myself because, why not? It finally arrived in the mail yesterday and without a doubt, I can say this is the best thing I’ve ever bought for myself. I never want to wear real clothes ever again. I would like to petition that they are worn all day, every day. Even at work.
- I’ve started practicing my guitar a lot more lately. Now that I can play a good amount of chords without the “buzzing” sound telling me I’m doing it wrong, I’ve found it’s quite soothing after a long day at work.
- Finding the Love of your Life.
- This little boy joined the Pope on stage. And refused to leave. And it’s awesome.
- Two words: Bowl. Cut.
- One of my first loves, TOM WELLING, is single and ready to mingle. I could not be more happy that he has returned to the public eye. And DAMN BOY STILL LOOKS FLY AS HELL.
- This baby is so moved by his mama’s voice, that he cries tears of joy when she sings. And now I’m crying because this baby is crying and it’s a vicious cycle.