IT’S FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY. I am so stoked for this weekend. I’m getting a haircut on Saturday which is fantastic because then I’ll finally be able to see again when I wear my bangs down (currently blind because they are so long). I’m also going to this thing called Wine Riot on Saturday night. Wine and riot, two of my all time favorite words. If it’s half as heavenly as it sounds I’m sure I’ll have the time of my life.
Here are some links to keep you busy the rest of the day.
- How to layer for winter – West Coast version
- Click on this purely for the Boy Meets World gif at the end.
- I’ve realized I really really love Lorde. She may be 16 but she’s pretty good at telling it like it is.
- Speaking of celebs, JLaw is starting to make the Hunger Games 2 press rounds. Watch this to listen to her stick up for body image.
- The Harry Potter results version of Myers Briggs personality test. I’m Luna Lovegood and I’m surprisingly okay with this.
- Winter Cocktails. All aboard.
- Kids reacting to same sex marriage. We need more adults like this.
- Any sort of list using Liz Lemon gifs is automatically gold. Liz Lemon I’m pretty sure I am you.
- Charts for 20-somethings.
- This incredible woman straight BREAKS IT DOWN and has a Beyonce dance party in her operating room before having a double mastectomy. What a badass.
- This video made me cry in my cubicle at 11am yesterday.
- It’s the 10th anniversary of Love Actually, yet I still watch it almost once a month. I love you Love Actually.
PS sorry to anyone who follows me on Pinterest for the next day. I plan on flooding my timeline with haircut photos to get inspiration for my chop on Saturday. Sorry not sorry.