Last night I went to a yoga class I normally don’t go to and it completely kicked my ass. I am still hurting this morning. Tonight I continue my routine of the week which includes making more mugs, writing Christmas cards and wrapping presents. It seems like I’ve already lost a present which is not good. I need to find that or someone is getting an empty box for Christmas. Here are some links to keep you busy on this hump day.
- The most important texts of 2013
- The best response to Beyonce dropping a new album with no warning.
- In case you missed it, former Disney child start Dylan Sprouse send some noodie pics. This is how he handled the situation.
- Another list, more facts about being in your 20s.
- Drool worthy pasta recipes.
- What happens when Amazon sends you the wrong thing in the mail.
- This vegan chocolate mousse actually looks amazing.
- Pope Francis’ best moments of 2013.
- A dad and his 2 year old daughter recreating photos.
- A mind blowing article about the Lisa Frank corporation. 90s kids prepare to have your world rocked.