Today I woke up feeling like a brand new, non-ill person. There was no blog post yesterday because I was busy sleeping, watching movies, reading and only getting out of bed to answer the door for the delivery man who brought me my lunch.
Things I accomplished while sick
- Watching Gravity. Which I advise no one to do alone and at 11am. It was terrifying and nothing like the Zenon-like space adventure I was expecting. (Sandra was phenomenal though.)
- Watching Up In The Air. Also depressing and triggered the chain of events that would be referred to as “Sarah contemplating her life’s choices while ill and only being able to breathe out of one nostril.”
- Nearly finished Wild by Cheryl Strayed. The book is amazing, a true testament of strength in a 20-something woman on her journey to find herself after tragedy takes over her life.
- Ordered $20 worth of food just so they would delivery to my house. On the upside, the food lasted for yesterday’s lunch and dinner as well as today’s lunch. So three meals isn’t too bad for being a lazy ass who refused to leave the house.
- Napped. I napped for two hours and it was wonderful.
And that’s about it. I’m planning on going to the Rose Bowl flea market this weekend to hopefully score some last few pieces for my bedroom revamp project – that’s the motivation for getting through the week. “Just a few more days Sarah and you can go to your favorite Sunday place.” Probably get a few new vinyls too – literally my favorite Sunday activity.
Here are some pictures for your Hump Day and obviously, this.