It’s Christmas. You shouldn’t be online acting like a hermit, you should be spending time with family and friends. But if you are online and need a break from your dearest loved ones, here is a quick recap of the happenings at the Solis household.
- I painted the lyrics to “Dream On” on a canvas for one of my brother’s Christmas presents. Merry Christmas baby brother. Rock on.
- Mom and I made 4 dozen tamales in an hour and a half. Sorry we’re the shit.
- Mom keeps making sweets so Dad and I keep eating them. Then I feel sick from eating too much and have to nap. #roughlife
- I found out my father takes selfies sometimes to try and be hilarious.
- “I can’t eat too much cheese, I’ll get plugged up.”
- I braved the Gilroy outlets on the 23rd, the day it decided to pour down rain. So I looked like a wet rat walking through Best Buy and Kohls.
- The morning of Christmas Eve, my father and brother locked me in my room to do all of the wrapping because they suck at it.
- 2 sided wrapping paper is the greatest thing ever created.
- Glitter wrapping paper, while a good idea in theory, needs some work in the execution.
- I wrapped one of my brother’s Christmas presents
one, three, five, six times this year. I win the award for most hilarious sister.
- Instead of “F: S & J” on a gift tag standing for “From: Sarah & Jarod” it now means “Father, Son and Jesus.” So my parents got a lot of presents from Father, Son and Jesus.
- My brother picked out a cuff for my mom from Saks. According to my father, “that will make you a ladies man.”
- Mom popped some champagne for mimosas on Christmas morning. Then proceded to scream “SON OF A B****” as it exploded all over the kitchen.
- I FINALLY got the Santa hat on my beautiful cat Bella. LOOK HOW PRECIOUS SHE IS.
UPDATE: THE FIRST PRESENT I OPENED WAS SOCKS. THEY WERE FROM MY BROTHER. 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR. HE WINS ALL THE AWARDS FOR BEST BROTHER EVER.
UPDATE 2: I GOT A PRESENT FROM OPRAH
Pce & Blessingz to all, and to all a good night.