As 2012 comes to a close, I decided to make a collage of some of my favorite moments from the past 366 days (leap year y’all). Because really, a picture is worth a thousand words. (But videos are worth a billion. However, some moments are better off not being relived in live form.)
If you are in any of these photos, thanks for standing next to me in them. If it’s a solo-Sarah shot, thank you to whoever took it. I probably whined until you took one that I liked.
Thank you 2012, we had a lot of ups, downs, diagonals and backwards moments but overall you were pretty fun and awesome. Concerts, graduations, vacations, nights out, nights in, new friends, hair dye, quads, champagne brunches, birthdays, countdowns, Disneyland, Coachella, and mega millions to name just a few. 2013 you have some big shoes to fill. Let’s start it out by singing bad karaoke to ring in the new year.
Cool things that I have done over the past few weeks filtered with hipster-like colors. Thanks Instagram for making me feel kind of cool. Special thanks to the Ellen show because 40% of these photos were taken on her lot. I had tickets this time and didn’t have to sneak in. Moving on up.
Best Breakfast Burrito in OC & Candy Canes
Taylor Swift concert at the Ellen Show. Ellen photo cred CRV
New Keyboard Cover & Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup
Sophia Grace and Rosie & One Direction at the Ellen Show
Wine Flight and Dylan’s Candy Bar
Here are a few tips if any of you want to hop on the Diva Express
1. Take MySpace pictures of yourself on Instagram (should just be called InstaSpace) and put 20 #’s on the end of your caption i.e. #pretty #hair #model #hotttt
2. Blow off coffee dates with friends
3. Don’t text friends back. Ever.
4. Unfollow friends on Twitter.
5. Preferably only follow 30 people max on Twitter. This makes you look exclusive.
6. Have over 4,000 Facebook friends. Unlike Twitter, Facebook provides the opportunity for hundreds of likes on your InstaSpace photos.
7. Retweet compliments of yourself given by others via Twitter.
8. Capitalize the first letter of every word because you can.
9. NEVER add someone on Facebook. Let the pesants come crawling to you.
10. “Talk to my manager.”
If you follow these 10 steps, I guarantee you won’t have friends left by the end of the year. Here’s to all the douche bags out there. Cheers.