Unless you live under a rock, you were one of the 111.5 million people who watched the Super Bowl on Sunday. I prefer to refer to it as the Bruno Mars concert with lots of ads because let’s be real, 1) I didn’t care about either team and 2) Bruno Mars DUH.
Bruno put on an amazing show, I actually had to rewatch the entire thing yesterday just to fully appreciate it. Only thing I was confused about was why Red Hot Chili Peppers showed up at all. I mean I love them – but why?
(I was going to put the video here of Bruno singing/dancing his face off but it seems they have all been blocked on Youtube and the network hasn’t released the official one yet. ANNOYING.)
The other half of the
Super Bowl Bruno Mars concert were the ads. This year I personally though they were lack luster but here were my top 9 favorites.
9. Dorito’s Time Machine (Hilarious child who will go far in life.)
8. Ellen for Beats Music. (It’s ELLEN and she’s DANCING. What is not to love.)
7. British Villans for Jaguar (TOM HIDDLESTON OBVIOUSLY THE HIGHLIGHT)
6. Cheerios Family (Cheerios family is back and better than ever.)
5. The 80s Called for Radio Shack (Amazing concept.)
4. A Hero’s Welcome for Budweiser (Very long, but tear worthy.)
3. America Is Beautiful for Coca-Cola (This is a HUGE step for America and all of our cultures. VERY IMPORTANT.)
2. Anna Kendrick for Newcastle Beer (I don’t even think this aired during the Super Bowl but it’s hilarious and genius.)
1. Puppy Love for Budweiser (If you don’t cry during this, you don’t have a soul)